11月26日 - 12月30日 進行中!
– CCM 摯友購票可享九折優惠
– 早購優惠：CCM 摯友於開售首七天（21.10.2018 – 27.10.2018）內可獲八折優惠
– 演出最適合2至5歲之幼兒在一位成人陪同下參加（幼兒親子套票 MOP 200）
- Macao Cultural Centre – Small Auditorium
- Macao Cultural Centre
Blown by the winds of imagination
Wetland and seas all become desserts overnight?
The little boat used to sail freely in the sea is now stuck with endless sand dunes?
And where has the caption gone?
Oh! All this is because of the naughty Loo, a hot wind from plains of India and Pakistan, wherever she goes it all turned dessert, and everyone is bewildered!
Kids and parents will be taken on a fantastic, adventurous journey, carried by a mysterious force coming from exotic lands! Specially created for boys and girls between two and five years old, this sensorial experience without words will enchant the audience sitting very close to the action. Families and actors will be sharing a set replicating a partially sand covered ship!
Loo is a poetic and visual story originally conceived by the Spanish group Ponten Pie. Winner of the FETEN prize 2017 for “Best Show For Early Ages”, Loo has been touring to many countries in Europe such as invited to the Edinburg International Children’s Festival. Ponten Pie has marveled with their innovative, theatrical adventures since 2009, and this time will let our little ones explore the mysteries under the sands of a tiny but amazing world!
– CCM Friends are entitled to a 10% discount.
– Early Bird: During the first 7 days of ticket sales（21.10.2018 – 27.10.2018）, members can enjoy 20% early bird discount.
Students, Seniors & Patrons with Disabilities
– Children aged 12 or below, Macao full-time students, senior citizens aged 65 or above as well as holders of Disability Assessment Registration Card enjoy a 50% discount. (Designated areas only and limited seats; proof of identity to be shown upon admission).
– Each purchase of 10 or more same-priced tickets of the same performance enjoys a 15% discount.
Young Child &Parent Package $200
– This offer includes tickets for one adult and one kid.
– Best for young children from 2-5 years old who must be accompanied by 1 adult (“Young Child & Parent” Packages available MOP 200)
– One ticket required for each person regardless of age.
– Duration: Approximately 50 minutes (without intermission).
– Latecomers will only be admitted at a proper timing to avoid programme’s disruption.
– The organizer reserves the right to alter the programme and/or performers.